This recipe is pretty easy to bake. The reason I love it is because it’s something that a mom and daughter can do together. One of my first experiences in the kitchen when I was younger was baking these types of cookies with my mom.
- 6oz (287.5 g) Butter (soft)
- 3oz.(82 gr Sugar.
- 1.5 oz (42 g) Powder Sugar
- 2oz (62.5 g) Eggs.
- 0.8oz (2 g) Vanilla extract.
- 9oz (250 g) Cake flour
(Mixing creamy method)
- Preheat oven to 375*F℉
- In a mixing bowl cream the butter and then add sugars (powdered and regular)
- When the butter and sugar is combined, add the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Sift the flour and add at the end.
- To make our cookies, we’re going to use the bagged method. Scoop your dough into a piping bag.
- Using a plain tube or star rube, bag out your cookies onto an ungreased or parchment-lined baking sheet. (each cookie should be approximately the size of a quarter).
- Bake them at 375*F for 10 minutes
*If you want to make chocolate butter tea cookies, substitute 1.5 oz of cake flour with 1.5 oz of cocoa.